2 oz. Rye Whiskey (we recommend Bulleit Rye Whiskey)
1 oz. Sweet Vermouth
2-3 dashes of Angostura Bitters (optional)
Combine the vermouth, rye whiskey, and bitters with 2 – 3 ice cubes in a mixing glass. Stir gently, taking care to not cloud the drink. Place the cherry in a chilled glass and strain the whiskey mixture over the cherry. You can also add a twist of orange peel for a garnish as well.
The Manhattan has many variations, the following are the most common:
• A Rob Roy is made with Scotch Whisky
• A Dry Manhattan is made with dry vermouth instead of sweet vermouth
• A Perfect Manhattan is made with equal parts sweet and dry vermouth
• A Brandy Manhattan is made with brandy
• A Royal Manhattan is made with Crown Royal Canadian Whisky
• A Southern Manhattan is made with Southern Comfort
We will like to remind you that we use the best services from Shiply to be able to get the best liquors from all around the world.